Lexisch

Default Proper Template Setup

We have a letterhead that part of the header is printed down the left side of
the page, making the left margin 2.5". On the 2nd page, we want the margin
to go back to 1" on the left.

Right now we have two templates, for a one page and a two page letter.
What's the best way to get this down to one template? Thanks!
Luc

Lexisch,
Maybe this will help:
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm
Luc
"Lexisch" schreef in bericht
We have a letterhead that part of the header is printed down the left side
of
the page, making the left margin 2.5". On the 2nd page, we want the
margin
to go back to 1" on the left.

Right now we have two templates, for a one page and a two page letter.
What's the best way to get this down to one template? Thanks!

Charles Kenyon

Set your margins for your second page. In your first page header, put your
left side material in a textbox or frame set to wrap. (No border on textbox
or frame).
--
Take a look at: How to set up letterhead or some other document where you
want one header on the first page and a different header on other pages.

Some other pages to look at:

Letterhead Tips and Instructions
http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/Letterhead.htm

Letterhead Textboxes and Styles tutorial
http://addbalance.com/word/download....StylesTutorial

Template Basics
http://www.addbalance.com/usersguide/templates.htm

How to Create a Template - Part 2 - essential reading
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Custom...platePart2.htm

Word "Forms"
http://www.addbalance.com/word/wordw...rces.htm#Forms and

Word for Word Perfect Users