Kirsty

Default How do I clear previous mail merge recipients after printing?

I use mail merge to print letters to the latest recipients added to the
source data list. Once printed, I close the Word file. When I add more
recipients to the source data list and then go back into the Word file, can I
make the mail merge select the new recipients only?
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Only by selecting the range of records that you want included in the merge.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP