Kate McDaid

Default Cursor flashes ready, but cannot type on page

When my format page is all set up to type on, every time I press a letter to
start typing, nothing happens, but the cursor still flashes at the left
margin.
garfield-n-odie

Look at the bottom left corner of the Word window. Is there an
error message that says "This command is not available because
the document is locked for edit" or "This modification is not
allowed because the document is locked"? Have you activated your
Word software? Do you have an expired trial version of Word 2003?

Kate McDaid wrote:

When my format page is all set up to type on, every time I press a letter to
start typing, nothing happens, but the cursor still flashes at the left
margin.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
maria estrada maria estrada is offline

--
mary

"Kate McDaid" wrote:

When my format page is all set up to type on, every time I press a letter to
start typing, nothing happens, but the cursor still flashes at the left
margin.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
maria estrada maria estrada is offline

so what do i do