DaveAS

Default How do I mail merge when only merge document is shown in tools?

I have previously used Mail Merge, but on trying again recently, under tools
mail merge is missing, only "Merge Documemt" is shown, even with a new
document. I have reinstalled Word from disc, I have tried uninstalling and
reinstalling, and I have tried "Detect and repair", all to no avail.
Graham Mayor

DaveAS wrote:
I have previously used Mail Merge, but on trying again recently,
under tools mail merge is missing, only "Merge Documemt" is shown,
even with a new document. I have reinstalled Word from disc, I have
tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and I have tried "Detect and
repair", all to no avail.

Renaming normal.dot to oldnormal.dot should fix it.