Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
vwchick

Default How do I print the data file for a mail merge document?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Use the datasource for a directory type mailmerge in the main document of
which you insert a one row table into the cells of which you insert each of
the mergefields. Then when you execute that merge to a new document (the
only possible destination) that new document will contain a table with a row
of data for each record in the datasource.

BTW, this space is where you are supposed to ask your question and providing
details of the version of Word and other relevant data is always a good
idea.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.