Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
terrydee

Default how can I register my blog?

I'm using the new office word 2007 and it doesnt want to register
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

From all reports, the blog feature of Word 2007 may not be ready for prime
time.

"terrydee" wrote in message
I'm using the new office word 2007 and it doesnt want to register

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
terrydee

Thanks Suzanne ! I'll try that.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

From all reports, the blog feature of Word 2007 may not be ready for prime
time.

"terrydee" wrote in message
I'm using the new office word 2007 and it doesnt want to register

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jezebel

Try what?

"terrydee" wrote in message
Thanks Suzanne ! I'll try that.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

From all reports, the blog feature of Word 2007 may not be ready for
prime
time.

so
all may benefit.

"terrydee" wrote in message
I'm using the new office word 2007 and it doesnt want to register

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Good question.

"Jezebel" wrote in message
Try what?

"terrydee" wrote in message
Thanks Suzanne ! I'll try that.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

From all reports, the blog feature of Word 2007 may not be ready for
prime
time.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"terrydee" wrote in message
I'm using the new office word 2007 and it doesnt want to register

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

In the dark of night, or maybe during the children's hour.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP