Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ROB ALAN ROB ALAN is offline

Default HOW DO I WRITE ISOTOPES

ATOMIC SUPERSCRIPTS
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Klaus Linke Klaus Linke is offline

Or use the Equation Editor:
-- Insert Object Microsoft Equation 3.0
-- or add a button (command "InsertEquation") for it to some toolbar of
yours.

Regards,
Klaus

ATOMIC SUPERSCRIPTS

"Stan Brown" wrote:
Please don't shout.

To go into superscript mode, press Ctrl-Shift-plus. To get out of
superscript mode (and all other character formatting modes), press
Ctrl-space.

Or type the characters, then highlight them and click FormatFont.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stan Brown Stan Brown is offline

Tue, 31 Oct 2006 03:33:44 +0100 from Klaus Linke info@fotosatz-
kaufmann.de:

ATOMIC SUPERSCRIPTS

"Stan Brown" wrote:
Please don't shout.

To go into superscript mode, press Ctrl-Shift-plus. To get out of
superscript mode (and all other character formatting modes), press
Ctrl-space.

Or type the characters, then highlight them and click FormatFont.

Or use the Equation Editor:
-- Insert Object Microsoft Equation 3.0
-- or add a button (command "InsertEquation") for it to some toolbar of
yours.

The problem with that approach is that you embed an object in the
document. Sometimes, I've found, Equation objects get changed into
pictures and can no longer be edited if I notice an error. In any
event, an object is larger and takes more keystrokes than a simple
superscript.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/