Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Adam21221 Adam21221 is offline

Default Microsoft outlook express address book to word 2003

We recently switched from 200 to 2003, and I have all my contacts on the
address book in outlook express. And 2003 word wont find any contacts in the
sytem so I can merge for letters?Please help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

This function now only works if the addresses are stores in Outlook (not
Outlook Express) and that application is the default e-mail application.
However, you can export the Outlook Express addresses to a file for use as
mail merge data source.