Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
leeuncertain leeuncertain is offline

Default I need to write a two page resume using a template?

how do i write a two page resume using a word or other resume template? and
where/how can I find such a template? Thanks.PS need ASAP please!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Paul Ballou Paul Ballou is offline

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...043371033.aspx

--
Paul Ballou
MVP Office
"leeuncertain" wrote in message
how do i write a two page resume using a word or other resume template?
and
where/how can I find such a template? Thanks.PS need ASAP please!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
FaN404 FaN404 is offline

fom menu toolbar click FILE/NEW: a window dialog box opens on right side of
the screen, and you are given a set of Templates options: from there you
might choose:
1) "from my computer" option: clicking opens a dialog box -- click then on
the OTHER DOCUMENTS tab and then make your final choice
2) "templates from Office Online".

FaN
------------------------

"leeuncertain" wrote:

how do i write a two page resume using a word or other resume template? and
where/how can I find such a template? Thanks.PS need ASAP please!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
aalaan aalaan is offline

If you are applying for a post where literacy matters, suggest you use I
rather than i! Also, as an employer I would be far more impressed by a
resume that did not use someone else's 'template'. However, there's nothing
to stop you studying one to get ideas re layout, so I hope you get some
suggested sources.