RSA2004

Default extra long lines and word split at end of line without hyphenation

I often write documents describing actions to be taken on some Unix servers
and often I cut and paste from a unix terminal to a MS Word document some
output lines. terminal lines are bigger then Word document lines, even 1000
characters, so word soft-break them into multiple lines. Pls two questions.
1) How can I have word not to soft-split these lines like some text
processors which allow very long lines? Notepad on Win 2000 allow 1024
characters. I tried to set negative paragraph right indentation but I cannot
go over a certain limit (-30 cm). I am not interested in printing results.
2) Even leaving soft line breaking, how can I have MS Word to split words
just at the last character that can fit in the line without hyphenation and
without moving the whole last word at the following logical line adding extra
white space at the end of the previous line?
AA2e72E

The number of characters on any line depends on the paper width (landscape
takes more than portrait, A3 more than A4) and the font you are using. I
don't have an A3 printer but have installed the drivers for one; File + Print
Cancel and then set the page to A3, switch to landscape & then set the font
to something very small like 4 and set
ActiveWindow.ActivePane.View.Zoom.Percentage = 200 ' or higher

You can see the lines but any hardcopy will print on the smaller font.