Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Louise Louise is offline

Default Print screen button

will someone please explain to me how the print screen works? placing one
item from one folder to another folder
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

I don't know how you think Print Screen will do that. All it does is copy
the screen image to your clipboard. You need to use Windows Explorer to move
files.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]