Ann Shaw

Default Form Creation

Hi I am desperate to find help on form creation.
I have been trying to keep as simple as possible.
Creating a form for users to complete on the network in my
company. Everything worked fine using tab through the
relative fields but the boss won't use tab and insists on
using Enter but the fields and the rest of the form keeps
pushing down. Is there a way to stop this. I also tried
control toolbox and this would be ok for the boss but I
don't know where to find the display list option in the
properties (using xp) I can find Value and tried to enter
the names for the combo list separated by a ; but it's not
working it shows as eg:

Department: (combobox) HR;IT;Sales instead of listing
down??? I am desperate to sort this out this evening
please someone help!!!
Many thanks and kind regards

Ann (Dublin, Ireland)