Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CK CK is offline

Default Changing features of a blocked text results in the change of every

Having been using a couple of versions of Microsoft Word (2003 and 2007), I
have experienced the same annoyng problem.

When I attempt to change the features (size, fonts, bold, underline, ...) of
a certain portion of paragraph after selecting with a block (by highlighting
with Shift + Arrow key), the features of the entire documents are
automatically changed. So, I have no choice but to push the "undo" button to
get what I wanted to do.
Is there any way to solve this problem?

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement