Tom R

Default Text box borders

I want to use a "dotted line & scissors" text box border in a flyer that I am
putting together, to indicate a section that a reader can cut out and mail to
us.

Does anyone know where I can source this item.

Thank you for your help.
Jezebel

You need to do it as two steps. First, add the textbox and set the border to
the dotted line you want. Then create a second textbox with no fill or
border. In this second textbox use Insert Symbol to add the scissors
character. Then position the second textbox appropriately over the border of
the first. You can set the text direction to vertical if you want the
scissors up the side rather than across the top or bottom.

"Tom R" Tom wrote in message
I want to use a "dotted line & scissors" text box border in a flyer that I
am
putting together, to indicate a section that a reader can cut out and mail
us.

Does anyone know where I can source this item.

Thank you for your help.

Tom R

Thank you for your quick response, Jezebel. Your reply was very helpful to me
- I didn't think of that way of dealing with my problem.
Tom R

"Tom R" Tom wrote in message
I want to use a "dotted line & scissors" text box border in a flyer that I
am
putting together, to indicate a section that a reader can cut out and mail
us.

Does anyone know where I can source this item.

Thank you for your help.

Numbers to appear at the cursor... ~D~ New Users 11 February 1st 05 04:49 AM
Mirror Text Box [email protected] Formatting Long Documents 1 January 24th 05 07:02 PM
Making a Form :: Line Borders / Table Cells with Flowing Text John Microsoft Word Help 1 January 2nd 05 02:42 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
can the line that borders a text box be removed deligal Microsoft Word Help 1 December 16th 04 11:00 AM