Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LMZ

Default Strikethrough

Hi

Just joined this Group.

I've been trying to change the strikethrough color in Word from black
to red while keeping the text color in black. I've done numerous
searches and all of them say that this is not possible for a few times
I've understood that this may be possible through VB. I haven't done
VB for a little while and I'm not very fluent with it at the mo so I
would be very grateful if someone could enlighten me.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

On 17 Feb 2006 11:40:26 -0800, "LMZ" wrote:

Hi

Just joined this Group.

I've been trying to change the strikethrough color in Word from black
to red while keeping the text color in black. I've done numerous
searches and all of them say that this is not possible for a few times
I've understood that this may be possible through VB. I haven't done
VB for a little while and I'm not very fluent with it at the mo so I
would be very grateful if someone could enlighten me.

Thanks

Sorry, there's no way to change the strikethrough color independently
of the font color, even in VBA. You can change the underline color,
but not the strikethrough line.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman