Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
eg eg is offline

Default I am unable to print envelopes. Other items print.

I insert the addresses and send to the printer. The printer reacts as if it
were printing the envelope, but it comes out blank. The printer prints all
other Word documents with no problems. The problem is only with the
envelopes. I have tried to fins a default setting for the envelopes, but no
luck. eg
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Does it print an address on a plain piece of paper (A4 or Letter)?
Set the font colour in the Envelope Address paragraph style to black (not
auto).