Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sally Sibthorpe Sally Sibthorpe is offline

Default Remove original sender info

I work for a large corporation, and have moved from one group to another
within the company.

A template that I created in my old group is still being used by them. When
people use the template, they are emailing it using the Send To: Original
Sender option, and it is coming to me. The person now in charge of that
group cannot figure out how to get the email to come to her now. She tried
making a change and saving the tenplate, figuring that that would switch the
recipient, but had no success.

Can anyone tell me how to either remove my name as original sender, or to
substitute her info?

BTW, Under File, Properties, it only lists our company name as owner.