Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
waskul01 waskul01 is offline

Default change font in auto text

I have the new 2007 Word, and I finally figured out how to use what was
formerly known as autotext...but it doesn't use my default text! So, instead
of saving time, I have to go back over the autotext to change the font to
what the rest of my document is. How can I change the default autotext font??