rythm

Default Formatting Excel Data Using Mail Merge

I am trying to Format an Excel Sheet using only a few fields. I tries using
labels, but it does not give me the right format.

I want to create multiple Lables on a Custom Paper Size (12 to be exact).
I would also like that to show these inside a Table with Borders.

I have been able to do this manually. However this would still take a lot
of time and anytime I change any data I would have to do all this all over.

So any recommendations.

Thanks,
Rythm
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Use a label type mailmerge with a Custom label of the dimensions that you
require. Labels are just tables with fixed cell dimensions.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP