Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
rabaloo

Default Odd or even numbers sequences for college homework (ie. when aske.

I'm using the latest version of Office. When asked to answer odd questions
only (college homework from textbook) I have to fight with Word's automatic
numbering feature to eliminate even numbers. I would like a feature that
allows us to change the sequencing of numbers from all, to even, to odd, or
(hey, let's get crazy...) using fractional notation or some exponential
equation. Okay, too crazy. But the odd/even number sequencing would be great.
Thanks.