Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
shapper shapper is offline

Default Footer and Header

Hello,

Is it possible, with 2007, to define a footer and header similar in
all pages but footer starts at page 1 and header at page 2?

I know I can make the footer and header to start on page 2 but I don't
know how to make them start at different pages.

Thank You,
Miguel
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Check the "Different first page" option in Page Setup. Then just insert the
same footer contents twice, first in the first page footer and then in the
main footer.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"shapper" wrote in message
Hello,

Is it possible, with 2007, to define a footer and header similar in
all pages but footer starts at page 1 and header at page 2?

I know I can make the footer and header to start on page 2 but I don't
know how to make them start at different pages.

Thank You,
Miguel

omultiv omultiv is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shapper View Post
Hello,

Is it possible, with 2007, to define a footer and header similar in
all pages but footer starts at page 1 and header at page 2?

I know I can make the footer and header to start on page 2 but I don't
know how to make them start at different pages.

Thank You,
Miguel
It will always same between page 1 and 2 if you have setting up of header and footer.
but in your case you can check at page setup..choice different page set up after that fill same footer in first page. like Stefan said.

Header and Footer Eric Page Layout 5 May 15th 06 09:30 PM
With clicking View Header and Footer does not show the header and Ital Microsoft Word Help 1 April 24th 06 02:52 PM
Picture in header prints in the footer, and not the header? Janette Page Layout 2 April 11th 06 03:59 PM
Can't change first header/footer in section to first page header [email protected] Page Layout 3 November 24th 05 02:21 PM
Header/footer toolbar does not appear when I use View/Header Lois Microsoft Word Help 1 June 25th 05 10:55 AM