Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Katherine Katherine is offline

Default Losing formatting when I copy and paste

I am using 2003. I am "selecting all" from a doc. and pasting into a new doc.
The font changes, and the clip art is rearranged. I've tried every option in
the paste special menu, and its all the same. km
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Summer Summer is offline

After you paste down the bottom you will see a little symbol click on this
for options and selection
¨Keep Source Formatting¨ is that what you require?

news