Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
label problem

Default how to do a page of different labels?

On Word 2003, I am wanting to do my Christmas labels and can't figure out how
to do it. The old version presented a page and I could type them on. This
allows you to put in one at a time but I can't figure out how to do 30.

Kathy
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Are you late or really, really early?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"label problem" label wrote in message
On Word 2003, I am wanting to do my Christmas labels and can't figure out
how
to do it. The old version presented a page and I could type them on.
This
allows you to put in one at a time but I can't figure out how to do 30.

Kathy

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

In the Labels dialog, click New Document to get a sheet of labels. They're
set up as a table, so make sure you have table gridlines displayed (Table |
Show Gridlines) so you can see the label boundaries.

"label problem" label wrote in message
On Word 2003, I am wanting to do my Christmas labels and can't figure out

how
to do it. The old version presented a page and I could type them on.

This
allows you to put in one at a time but I can't figure out how to do 30.

Kathy

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Charles Kenyon

Look into mailmerge. It lets you set up a data list of people and addresses
that is a lot easier to edit than are labels. Then you use mailmerge to
actually prepare the labels from your list.

Otherwise, if you use the Envelopes and Labels Wizard (under Tools Letters
and Mailings) tell Word that you want a page of the same (blank) label,
after you pick your label format. Make sure display of gridlines is turned
on under the Tables menu.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.