Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
kjfussell kjfussell is offline

Default Mail merge function

I am trying to send a word dcoument using a list of emails I have in excel.
When I go to finish-the send email message isn't an option.
How do I fix this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

You are probably not getting to the step to actually execute the merge which
is when you get to select the destination - Printer, New Document or Email

What version of Word are you using? If it is before 2007, from the View
menu, select Toolbars and check the box against the Mail Merge item. On
that toolbar, you will find a button for executing the merge to Email.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP