Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JMBarrinnes JMBarrinnes is offline

Default I want the font called JOKEWOOD on my computer

I bought my home computer Feb/06
I bought my office computer July/06 - both are Dell, both have Office 2003
At the office I have a font called "Jokewood" - when I email it to my home I
don't get the same font.
How do I get this font onto my home computer?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Jokewood was never offered by Microsoft in any program or operating system.
I would suggest trying Google.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"JMBarrinnes" wrote in message
I bought my home computer Feb/06
I bought my office computer July/06 - both are Dell, both have Office 2003
At the office I have a font called "Jokewood" - when I email it to my home
don't get the same font.
How do I get this font onto my home computer?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dar3n dar3n is offline

JMBarrinnes;7181462 Wrote:
I bought my home computer Feb/06
I bought my office computer July/06 - both are Dell, both have Office
2003
At the office I have a font called "Jokewood" - when I email it to my
home I
don't get the same font.
How do I get this font onto my home computer?

try this link to download to your comp
http://www.searchfreefonts.com/fonts/j10.htm

--
dar3n