Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default Header is Huge on all new blank documents

Every time I open Word to a new document, my header is half way down the
page. How do I fix it, so that the header is the orginal size on all new
documents? Thanks for the help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

Sounds like you have your Normal template configured to setup your Page
Layout for Vertical Alignment = Centered.

Go into your Page Setup dialog box, click the Layout Tab and make sure that
Vertical Alignment is set to Top. Then click the Default button in that
dialog box.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.