Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dpf22

Default Grey Indicators???

I have these grey indicator right angle lines in my word view -- how do I get
rid of them (Not sure what they are for, maybe margins, but have tried
looking everywhere to get rid of them)...Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371 "Margin marks or
crop marks appear on each corner of the page when you open a
document in Word 2002 or in Word 2003".