Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Hansnanc Hansnanc is offline

Default Word 2000 Mailmerge - Text box - Picture

I am creating a document to mail merge for Tent Cards. I have created a 2
Cell Table so that I and print the text correctly on the form. I would like
to add a logo (.png image) which I have tried to do in a Text Box. When I
move the text box to the bottom right of the cell, all of the mail merge
fields disappear. I have tried quite a few options nothig seems to be
working. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Hansnanc Hansnanc is offline

I don't think we are talking about the same things. I have a letter that I
have created 2 cells in for use printing Tent Cards. I have inserted merge
fields and would like to insert a graphic. When I insert the graphic in the
text box and move it within the cell, the merge fields disappear.

Does this explain it any clearer?

Hansnanc wrote:
I am creating a document to mail merge for Tent Cards. I have
created a 2 Cell Table so that I and print the text correctly on the
form. I would like to add a logo (.png image) which I have tried to
do in a Text Box. When I move the text box to the bottom right of
the cell, all of the mail merge fields disappear. I have tried quite
a few options nothig seems to be working. Any help you can give
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Labels are tables - the web page explain how to get round some of the
problems of putting graphics and text in table cells. The graphic used in
the example is a watermark using WordArt. but any graphic would do.