Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mulelady Mulelady is offline

Default Type not going onto next page Overtype is off

Document typing is stopping at page 8. If I keep typing it doesn't show but
appears when I delete. Not going to next page.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Are you working within a table cell? If so the Row need the attribute "Allow
row to break across pages" applied, this is found under Table Properties, Row.
If you are working in a normal texting area and not a table, there was a
previously known problem which sounds like this but for page 1 and not pages
beyond that. The solution was to go to Format | Columns and click on the
preset picture for One (even if it already appears to be selected), then OK.
Also, knowing which version of Word you are using often helps.
Hope this helps
DeanH

"Mulelady" wrote:

Document typing is stopping at page 8. If I keep typing it doesn't show but
appears when I delete. Not going to next page.

How can I tell if overtype is on? Kag1171 Microsoft Word Help 1 October 20th 07 12:25 AM
Set overtype pbscott Microsoft Word Help 4 September 22nd 06 10:56 PM
overtype RLM Microsoft Word Help 1 November 8th 05 02:13 AM
Overtype has life of its own Lost in Technology Microsoft Word Help 1 April 10th 05 05:53 AM
Autotext and overtype key KM1 Microsoft Word Help 3 January 31st 05 05:40 AM