Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Wander88 Wander88 is offline

Default Word 2007 - Normal.dotm and tabs on bar reordering themselves?

Has anyone had a problem with Word 2007 where when you first open Word 2007,
the tabs (on ribbon bar) are in one order, but then each subsequent doc that
is created or opened, the tab order changes? We do have additional plug-ins
(Legal MacPac, Workshare and Metadata) which are probably causing this but
we're having trouble isolating the problem.

Just thought I'd toss this out to see if anybody out there has had a similar
problem and found a solution.
thank you!