Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ellmcg

Default Page View on Start-up

Is it possible to change the view Word starts up in? At the moment it opens
everything up in that annoying reading layout!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Setting a specific default view requires a macro, but you can prevent Word
from opening in Reading Layout by clearing the appropriate check box on the
General tab of Tools | Options.

news