Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ron Denham Ron Denham is offline

Default How do I change text globally in Word?

Lengthy text document in Word. Need to change spellings or tenses in certain
words that repeat throughout the text. Is there a global command to amend
spelling or words in a text document.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Depending on the changes you are trying to make, you could try Find and
Replace (Ctrl+H).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP