Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
sandy sandy is offline

Default Faxing

I would like to eliminate my house land line phone. I have cable modem for
the computer and a wireless router. Is there a way to send and receive faxes?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] is offline

Only with an Internet Fax Service that you hire. Faxing requires analog
phone lines and modem.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"sandy" wrote in message
I would like to eliminate my house land line phone. I have cable modem for
the computer and a wireless router. Is there a way to send and receive
faxes?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
mamba mamba is offline

sandy;2666413 Wrote:
I would like to eliminate my house land line phone. I have cable modem
for
the computer and a wireless router. Is there a way to send and receive
faxes?

Yep, you would need an Internet Fax services, there are free for
occasional users like www.faxsv.com or www.freepopfax.com. If you need
more be ready to pay.

--
mamba

Faxing via word jjacob Microsoft Word Help 0 February 27th 08 02:47 PM
faxing JT Mailmerge 1 March 29th 07 06:47 AM
Faxing from Word Michaehi Microsoft Word Help 1 July 6th 05 11:51 PM
Faxing coconutt Mailmerge 5 December 31st 04 07:16 AM
faxing to another country David Fox Microsoft Word Help 1 December 9th 04 06:57 AM