Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
InjuredWithNoLawyer InjuredWithNoLawyer is offline

Default Anyone know of a free sample demand letter for personal injury?

I've contacted several lawyers through a pre paid legal program, and they all
say my injuries aren't severe enough for them to make enough money to offset
the time they would put into actually representing me. So the last one
suggested I write up a demand letter, gave me an overview of what to put in
it, and then the program can review my letter before sending. I've searched
online for sample demand letters and got some pointers but wanted an actual
sample. Anyone-ideas?