Gary

Default View typing on screen but it must not print, within a table

I am trying to have text visible on screen but it must not print out, as I am
in the teaching game. This saves me time when it comes to having multiple
question papers and then a separate file for model answers.
i.e. This is what I want to see on the screen.
What does the abbreviation FAMC stand for? (Fulfulment, Activation
Management Center)
What does the abbreviation FAMC stand for? Is all that must print.

Doug Robbins

I suggest that you learn to spell (or use the spelling checker) g,d & r

Format the text as hidden text and check the box under ToolsOptionsView so
the Hidden text is displayed on the screen and make sure that the
corresponding box under ToolsOptionsPrint is not checked so that the
hidden text does not print.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.