Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
hoLLy

Default I can't type past the first page.

My Microsoft Word was acting fine. I wanted to paste about ten pages from
one document onto a new one but when I pasted, it only filled the first page.
When I type, I can't type past the first page and move onto the second one.
Anyone having the same problem? Or can anyone help?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
garfield-n-odie

Click on Format | Columns | One | Apply to: Whole document | OK.
Even if "One" already appears to be selected, click on it anyway.