Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Mr B Mr B is offline

Default Email Merge not working - Word/Outlook 2003

My wife is trying to send an email merge through Word. She has an Excel file
with 3 names in it and email addresses. When she goes through the Email
Merge Wizard steps, at the end she clicks the Go button but nothing happens.

I do the same thing on my PC at work and also nothing appears to happen but
then I get the messages showing up in Outlook in Sent and the emails do go
through. On her PC there's nothing in Sent, no Error messages, etc so I don't
know what it's doing.

Anyone seen this before and have any idea what might be wrong? Or is there
any way to view a log or something to see what might be going on (or not
going on)? There's no status bar as it's sending, no confirmation that it
worked or didn't, no anything to know what might be wrong.

Everything else within Outlook works fine. It is the default email app on
the computer, I'm dumbfounded as to what might be broken.

Thanks.