Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yappy Box

Default Is this a trap?

Could someone help me.

I am new to Newsgroup and through Word.docmanagement I have received the
following email in my mail box. I suspect it is a trap and not being used to
the Internet, I am very cautious.

I would really appreciate if someone could advise on the following message I
have received. I do not know who to ask for advice. I do not want to change
my email address . I have never used Messenger or anything like that either.

Many Thanks for any advice. Yappy Box
----------------------------------

Dear AIM(SM) user,

lindzleoo has asked to change the e-mail address for the following screen name
from to :

lindzleoo

If you DO NOT wish to make this change, PLEASE REPLY to this e-mail
and type 'OK' as the text of your message. If we receive your reply
within 72 hours the change request will be canceled.

If you want this change to take place, you can ignore this e-mail.
Instead, go to your new e-mail address and confirm the e-mail we are
sending there. Only reply to this e-mail if you do not want to change
your AOL Instant Messenger e-mail address.

Thank you for using the AOL Instant Messenger(SM) service.