Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

cookie

"garfield-n-odie" skrev:

Shift+2 ?

cookie wrote:

I can't type @ in word by using ctrl+alt+2 anymore! Why? How do I fix it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

Default @missing

If your keyboard is labeled like that then you I think ought to be able to
get the @ using Alt+Ctrl+(the key) but Alt+Ctrl key combinations can be
overridden in Word or in Windows (and probably elsewhere)

In Word, press Ctrl+Alt+(Numeric Keypad Plus), the cursor will change; then
press Ctrl+Alt+2. If nothing happens then Ctrl+Alt+2 is not set as a
shortcut in Word, so just press Esc to change your cursor back to normal. If
the Keyboard Dialog opens at a comand then select the key combination under
Current Keys and press Remove, then click Close to quit the Dialog.

Off the tiop of my head I can't remember how to track down Shortcut
combinations set in Windows and it might be worth asking in a Windows
newsgroup for that.

--
Enjoy,
Tony