Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
rascl rascl is offline

Default mail merge - text wont display correctly

Thank you! Thank you! I will try that asap!!
-currently very behind due to all the problems I was having.

Note: If I'm reading this correctly, the problem may be with the
"True" section. You're setting this to a space?

The only reason I set "true" to a space is so that I will get no
display if there is no value available, instead of 0 or n/a showing up
in my form letter. There is probably a better way (?) and maybe not so
harry of a formula but I don’t know about one yet... I'm pretty much
self taught .. rather, I started out swiping formulas and figuring them
out so I could use them|: I have minimal classes taken now but none so
far that focus on writing formulas ..
Thank you a million times !! I look forward to trying your suggestion
asap!!