Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JOHNV JOHNV is offline

Default how to update bibliography in Word 07

I have written a paper and created the bibliography. Then, I added a few
sources later on in the "add source" fields under "References". However my
bibliography does not show the new items. How can I update the bibliography
so that it reflects the latest sources too?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi John,

Select the Bibliography in the document and on the top of the control that appears click 'Update Citations and Bibliography' or
right click in the Bibliography and choose 'Update Field'.

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP