Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cradino cradino is offline

Default Inser number of pages in word documents

How can we automatic, and dinamicaly actualized, insert the number of pages
of a document in the text of the word?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Insert the NUMPAGES field: Place the cursor where you want the total
number of pages. Press Ctrl+F9 to insert field delimiters. Type
NUMPAGES within these. In other words, you'll get: { NUMPAGES }. Press
F9.

Note that instead of manually inserting the field, you can insert the
Page X of Y AutoText entry, for example, via the AutoText button on
the Header/Footer toolbar.

In case of trouble, take a look at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/PageXofY.htm.

--