Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pencor Cam[_2_] Pencor Cam[_2_] is offline

Default how to set up a "batch print job" that only prints certain pages

I have a safety manual from which I only want to print selected pages for an
orientation manual. The safety manual is a living document, always changing
so when I need to do a new worker orientation I want the most current version
of the selected pages, otherwise I would just photocopy the orientation
manual. Not good enough to just note page numbers. This changes with time
as well.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It is difficult to imagine a means of printing a goup of pages which will
change over time, unless they can be specifically identified without user
interference.

The following macro will print the page at the cursor

Sub PrintPage()
Application.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintCurrentPage
End Sub