Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shawn Shawn is offline

Default Limited Form Field (text) continuation page

I am using Word 2007. I have a form with a text field on it with a length
limit to protect the integrity of the form. However, I have found that many
times the form length is not sufficient for the information that is required.
I would like to add an additional page with some header information to link
to other form fields on the first page, however, I don't want to do this
unless there is more information than will fit in the first form section. I
have a small section of text in the corner of my form field that tells the
user that an additional page can be used. I can add a checkbox field to
this, if necessary to open the above described second page. Currently the
users are instructed to unprotect the document and manually add a second
page, which I found often puts the form at risk. If there is a way to do
this without macros, I would like to know how, but if macros must be used, at
least I only have to instruct the users to allow the macros to be run.