Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Michael

Default puting a frame AROUND my text

Hi,

I am using: Microsoft Office Word (Microsoft Office 2003) on Windows XP Service Pack 2 build 2600, and I have the following question:

I dragged a nice frame from the clipart repository and now I wan to write something in it - but it won't let me, only above or bellow it.

How to?

Mikel.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TedMi

Click on the frame border. Format -- Frame -- Layout, click the Behind Text
box.
--
Ted

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

When you click on the clip art, the Picture toolbar should be displayed.
Click on the Text Wrapping button (dog icon) to get the wrapping menu and
choose Behind Text.

"Michael" wrote in message
Excuse my ignorance, but - how?

Change the wrapping on the frame to Behind Text.

so
all may benefit.

"Michael" wrote in message
Hi,

I am using: Microsoft Office Word (Microsoft Office 2003) on Windows XP

Service Pack 2 build 2600, and I have the following question:

I dragged a nice frame from the clipart repository and now I wan to

write
something in it - but it won't let me, only above or bellow it.

How to?

Mikel.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Format | Frame is not relevant here, since the frame is clip art (a
picture). Frames cannot be formatted as Behind Text; the only wrapping
choices are None and Around.