Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
headly

Default Problem with Frames and Tab Order

Creating a form, placed text as jpg into header. Then proceed left to right,
top to bottom, adding frames to hold form field text boxes. When I protect
the doc for forms, then tab from box to box, I jump around from box 1 to 4 to
10 to 3 to 2 to 8 but I want it to run in sequence. Given that I added the
boxes sequentially, why doesn't word honor that sequence? Is there a fix? TIA