Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joe Baker Joe Baker is offline

Default finding label tempates

How do I find a label template I created in Word (2003), so I can share it
with other people?

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Was this a label template (.dot file) or a custom label definition (created
in the Tools | Letters and Mailings | Envelopes and Labels dialog)? If the
latter, see http://www.gmayor.com/custom_labels.htm