Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
thefr thefr is offline

Default document properties title - saving

Hello everyone.

I got an issue in Word 2007. When I open new word document, go to
office-prepare-properties, and type some text in "title" field on the pane,
and then want to save the document, Word wants to save it as default "Doc1"
for example. When I click cancel, and try to save again without any changes,
it will save as title I typed in the properties pane. Anybody wants what
going on with it? Is there a solution to bypass it, or it is a 'bug' ?

I would be grateful for possibly quick response, its extremely important for
me... Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

I can confirm what you are seeing, but I have no solution unfortunately.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP