Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Deej Hernandez[_2_] Deej Hernandez[_2_] is offline

Default Measurements

I have Word 2007 and my rulers and such have always displayed in inches. I
opened a document I've been working on this morning and suddenly everything
is in points. How do I get it to go back to inches?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
StevenM[_2_] StevenM[_2_] is offline

In Word 2007, go to Word Options, Advanced tab under Display options (Alt+F,
I, A) and it is about half way down under Display. For other editions of
Word, you need the Options menu Tools Options, and then the General tab,
and then towards the bottom you can change the Measurement units.

Steven Craig Miller