Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Junollie Junollie is offline

Default Pull-down menu for macros

How do I put all my macros in a pull-down menu so that users can just select
and run them, instead of using the shortcut keys. Thanks ahead.
--
Junollie
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...oToToolbar.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

That's a pretty big "forget". You may have noticed that Word 2007 has only one
toolbar and no menus.

You can add buttons for macros to the Quick Access Toolbar, and you can specify
in the Customize dialog that the additional buttons should apply to a particular
template (and thus to documents based on that template).

If you create a custom menu or toolbar in a Word 2003 (or earlier) template and
use that template in Word 2007, the custom menu or toolbar will appear in an
Add-Ins tab on the ribbon (http://www.gmayor.com/Toolbars_in_word_2007.htm).

You may try one of the add-in products that add back some of the missing
functionality (see a review at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customization/index.htm), but each of your users would
have to have a copy of the same add-in.

--